Sunday, August 1, 2010

It's August 1st?!?!?!

When did my summer start flying by so fast? It's August 1st? Already?!?!? I need to go drop off my rent check! But first, I'll take a look a this month's Shoe Dazzle selections. If you've been following the Shoe Dazzle Saga, you know that it's been a bit up and down, but I have yet to purchase anything and officially become a "member." My roommate has- she receives her monthly packages and shows them off. Last month she ordered a bag, but I haven't seen it yet. Anyway, if you haven't been following the saga, you may be confused by that last statement- why is she getting a bag if it's called "Shoe Dazzle?" Well, recently, the monthly showrooms were expanded to include both handbags and jewelry sets. There's a lot more to look at now, that's for sure. Anyway, here is my August showroom, which is fine, but once again, nothing says, "Spend $40 on me!" At least not urgently, anyway.

My favorites are Reese and Madera, but I don't think I'll be going for either. Looking ahead, I think Madera would be the best choice since it would be appropriate for fall. I am in need of a new handbag, so it's a tad tempting. As for the jewelry, I kind of like Perfectly Pave, but as is the case with all Shoe Dazzle jewelry, I'm not really a fan of sets. It seems a little outdated for a company that claims to be so fashion forward.

Anyway, the shoes are fairly typical of what Shoe Dazzle tends to select for me. I think I'll ask for an alternative set of selections again this month. Maybe one of these days they'll blow me away.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a HUGE fan of ShoeDazzle - absolutely love my selections every single month. I've been a member for about 7 months now and buy multiple items every single month - you can't beat the price, the products are incredibly and shipping is free both ways. If you don't think they stylists have your profile correct, you can always call Client Services and have them tweak it for you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails