Friday, August 6, 2010

Breaking News: Emma Watson cut her hair!


It's official: Hermione Granger no longer has long hair! I'm sure after years of filming the Harry Potter films, Emma Watson was ready for a change. Not sure if it qualifies as "Breaking News," so I hope you understood that my headline was a bit sarcastc. Honestly, the next time I cut my hair, I'm having a professional photo shoot and then sending out a press release before I tweet about it. Anyway, every article I've seen is comparing this cut to Mia Farrow's in Rosemary's Baby:


True, I suppose. It also reminds me of some other famous pixie cuts:

Halle Berry

Michelle Williams

Posh Spice

Katie Holmes

Twiggy

It got me thinking about how Hollywood is saturated with hair extensions these days. I'm starting to get sick of looking at them. I've been growing my hair for nearly a year and it's just past my shoulders now. I've been debating whether or not to keep going or to chop it into a sleek bob. There's no way I'll be getting a pixie cut anytime soon, though. Notice how all the women pictured above have basically the same shape face? It's a shape that works for the pixie cut because it is wider on top and narrows down to the chin. So leave a comment and let me know if you think I should chop my hair off. I kind of liked it when it was this length:

Thoughts? Impressions? Leave a comment!

5 comments:

LuceBuona said...

Renée my dear!! you just read my mind!! I was gathering pictures to write an article about pixie cuts, and me considering getting one!!
hahahaha

Have a nice weekend!!

Couture Allure Vintage Fashion said...

I love her new cut! Now she looks like me....sort of.

Anonymous said...

Keep the long hair. If you want a bob, wear a wig! Long hair looks great on you.

Renée T. Habashy said...

Hey Anonymous- the funny thing is that I do wear fake hair. All the time! But it's usually so that I can make my hair appear bigger and longer! lol

Anonymous said...

She's ugly!!!!
And you guys are ass holes!!!!
Suck it!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails