Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Rachel Zoe- SPOILER!

Do you guys love the Rachel Zoe Project? I've said before I'm a huge fan- I love seeing her work. The episode tonight focused on New York Fashion Week and Rachel's gown choices for the Oscar's. The cool thing about that is that we know who wore what to the Oscar's. Cameron wore the Oscar de la Renta:


This gown was in my "Best dressed" when I blogged about the Oscars so long ago. I did not, however, blog about the Marchesa gown that we saw at the end of tonight's episode. Bravo has set us up for some drama surrounding the gown. Does Rachel get it? Does it go to someone else's client? In the end, we know Sandra Bullock ended up wearing it, but is she one of Rachel's clients? I'm not sure, but I am looking forward to next weeks episode when I find out!

In the end, I don't really care who styled her- they did a flawless job because she was in a spectacular gown the year it mattered- remember? She took home the Oscar for Best Actress this year for her role in "The Blind Side."


It looked great on her, too! I love awards shows! (And Rachel Zoe!)

3 comments:

my healthy twist said...

I love Rachel Zoe, but as soon as I started reading your post, I stopped cause the episode comes on here at 10pm Pacific time, so I didnt want to spoil it. I'll read your post again after watching! Beautiful dresses though! XOXO, Natalya

Beth said...

Back in action! I love it! Your blog is my favorite way to procrastinate.

michelle said...


christian louboutin pumps 14cm high heel sale online and free shipping http://www.clouboutinsneakers.com
Christian Louboutin Bianca 140 Pumps Grey
Louboutin Pigalili 140 Black Sheepskin Colorful Spike Pumps
Christian Louboutin black patent leather 140mm Sandals

Related Posts with Thumbnails