Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Shoesday Tuesday- Suede Pumps!

Remember my post from last week about grey suede pumps? Well, I took my own advice and got myself a pair of gorgeous suede pumps in a rich taupe-grey. The funny thing is that back when I bought my bright purple pumps, I saw the grey pumps, too and at first I considered getting them. But since I'm a sucker for shoes that are bright and colorful, I couldn't resist the purple ones, so I left the grey ones behind. Well, last week, I was out shopping with some girlfriends and I happened upon the same pumps I'd left behind so many weeks ago. They were still available in my size and they had been reduced to 80% off the sale price. Originally, $99, they'd been marked down to $73.99. At 80% off, I only paid $14.80 for them! Can you even believe that? I was SO happy! They don't have the platform like the pumps from my post last week, but they have something even better- a beautiful cut-out detail that will take you breath away:


Honestly, could these shoes be any prettier? I love them! Not only are the cut-outs beautiful, but I love the shape of these shoes- from the heel to the arch right down to the rounded toe- they are perfection to me. Now I just need to remember to get the suede-protecting spray for them so that I don't ruin them when I go out. If you like these and want some for yourself, they are Victor Alfaro- the style is called "Swan" and the color is called "Mushroom" but they were also available in black leather. I bought mine at Bonton. Happy shoe hunting, lovelies!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails