Monday, August 16, 2010

Kandee the Make-up Artist

I believe I have a lot of skills and talents, but make-up is NOT one of them. I mentioned a few weeks ago that I'd been wearing the same eye shadow for YEARS. And I was not lying. I'm not sure what I was doing when everyone else was learning about make-up techniques. I was probably at my piano lesson or practicing with the marching band. Either way, I somehow ended up as a 30-year-old without a single discernible make-up applying skill. Enter Kandee Johnson, A.K.A. "Kandee the Make-Up Artist."

Her YouTube videos and blog posts are exactly what the doctor ordered. For any girl who has ever wondered anything about make-up and/or hair styling- How do I get a perfect red lip? How do I create the perfect smokey eye? What is the best liquid eye liner to use? How do I add volume to my hair? It's all covered in Kandee's videos. And since she's actually a professional make-up artist who works on TV and movie sets, she knows ALL the tricks. Want to look like Tinkerbell for this year's Halloween? Or maybe you go gaga for Gaga? Or even if all you want to know is how to do the perfect nude lip, she's your girl! Check her out when you have a chance. WARNING: These videos are highly addictive.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails