Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Abbey Road Show Pictures

Since I love to post pictures of the shows I design, here are some action shots from "The AMT Band plays Abbey Road."

Remember my pink and green vinyl outfit?

Well, there's actually another costume over it that gets ripped off and reveals the tiny vinyl costume underneath. Missy, one of our dancers, plays both characters that these costumes were designed to represent.

Another great dance feature is Bethany in this lovely lyrical dress that I covered (and I mean COVERED) in rhinestones. It sparkles like you wouldn't believe!

You may remember from a while back that I commissioned some special jewelry for this show. I love adding that special finishing touch to costumes. If you look closely, you'll see that the girls are wearing these necklaces (available on Etsy soon).

And finally, Missy's most risque dancer outfit in the show (yes, that's a whole lot o' black vinyl):

Our photographer got a lot of good group shots, too:






Of course, all our singers need a great band to back them up. I love how the boys in the band look in their red and white outfits. Some were a little upset with my choice to put them in skinny jeans (red ones, to boot!), but I like how it all came together.

If you want to see more, you'll have to come and see the show! Have a great night, everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails