Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Shoesday Tuesday (and a handbag)

Hello all! I trust you all had a fabulous Fourth of July holiday weekend. I know I did! I took a break from posting because I was busy enjoying the backyard barbeques my friends were having. It was a fun weekend and one where I meant to post an outfit picture (from a Saturday night party), but I didn't manage to get a photo of the whole outfit. I'll have to wear it again sometime this summer and post it then. My actual 4th of July outfit was fine, but not so exciting I felt the need to post it on the blog. And since this is Shoesday Tuesday, I figured I'd post my most recent selections from Shoe Dazzle. Unfortunately, I don't like ANY of the shoes they selected for me this month- they just weren't my style. The best option was "Carolina," but I already own a pair of grey pumps. Granted, they don't have the snakeskin detail or platform of this shoe, but they work for my wardrobe. The rest of the shoes were just not that cute, in my opinion. Not even worth posting to be honest. Maybe I'll ask for a second round of shoes.
"Carolina"

Despite not being impressed with the shoes, there was a handbag that caught my eye and I will likely drool over it for the rest of the month. Take a look:

"Antigua"

First of all, it's one of my all-time favorite colors. Second, the cut-out of the faux-leather is simply stunning and it stands out even more against the creamy interior fabric. I absolutely adore it. I may have to own it before the end of this month. We'll see. I'm actually in the market for a new bag. Most of mine are starting to feel worn out or I just don't love how they function. Maybe Antigua will be my new every day bag. Time will tell....

1 comment:

Beth said...

Love the bag. The cutouts are so unique. I am sure you will get a lot of compliments on it.

I actually like the shoes a lot too. I am a sucker for a platform though.

Related Posts with Thumbnails