Friday, July 23, 2010

The interwebs are an interesting place...

In my line of work, I spend a lot of time shopping online. I have favorite websites for all sorts of things. My favorite formal wear, over-the-top shoes and sleek menswear are all from various sites on the "interwebs" as I like to call them.

I tend to think of myself as a bit of a Google-ing expert, often locating precisely what I'm looking for in the first few pages of a search. I type in different variations of descriptions in an attempt to elicit new results from my searches. Sometimes what I'm looking for is a little "out-there" and I need to get creative with my searches. Other times it's a piece of cake. In all cases, it's pretty interesting to see what is on the interwebs.

Just this morning, I was Google-ing "ladies grey business suit." And do you know what I found? This:

I have no words. Well, I do, since this is a blog, but I'm practically speechless over this. I guess it qualifies as a "suit" and it is meant for "ladies" but beyond that, I'm at a loss as to why it turned up in my search results. But that's not even what I really care about. I can't believe that this "outfit" is being sold somewhere and even worse that people are buying it?!?!?! On the website where it is sold, it's referred to as a "Church suit."

My style advice of the day is inspired by this outfit: Please do not wear this. Ever.

2 comments:

Christiana said...

You have my promise

Christiana
sewamusing.blogspot.com

Beth said...

LOL. I guess qualifies as taste is a little more forgiving in some churches!

Related Posts with Thumbnails