Sunday, July 25, 2010

Announcement: More Etsy Shop Items to Come

As you all know, I was recently on vacation home in New Hampshire. I also stopped for a couple of days on the way in New York and I managed to visit the garment district while I was there. I decided to purchase some fabric, but this time the fabric is ALL earmarked for my Etsy shop. Right now, most of what is in my shop are my custom dresses. The new items that will be going in soon are going to be ready-to-wear but I will offer minor alterations to the various pieces. For example, let's say I make a dress that is a size 4, but there is seam allowance that I could let out and the dress would then fit a size 6- I'll do it for an additional small fee.

When will these pieces be added to the shop? I can't say at this point, but I can tell you that I am very excited to work on them. When they are finished, I'll post them on Etsy and also post something here so that you know they are available. And as always, if you are interested in a custom piece, you can always email me for more information.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails