Saturday, July 24, 2010

Another "Don't, please."


The past few days have been very busy and I worried about not having enough time to blog, but then I saw something horrifying today and just had to make time. I saw a woman with a rather large chest wearing a dress that was low cut and somewhat open in the back. I just about died when I saw her.

Your style lesson if the day is as follows:

Just because the dress is designed in such a way that wearing a conventional bra is not possible does NOT mean you wear the dress without a bra. It means you should not buy the dress. If your ta-tas are not properly supported, they will not look nice. End of story. This goes for small ta-tas, too. Gravity is not your friend.

Have I made myself clear?

1 comment:

Maria said...

That goes along with my rule that if you're over 40, wear a bra. I don't care how skinny you are or how tiny your boobs are. Be kind to your fellow man and hoist those babies.

Related Posts with Thumbnails