Friday, July 16, 2010

Happy Birthday to My Blog!!!


Today marks the one-year mark for my humble little blog! I am very proud of it and I really enjoy writing it, so I hope that you enjoy reading it! Sometimes I wonder what people think of my blog- the ones who read it but don’t necessarily comment on it. I frequently read other blogs but don’t always comment. But when I'm on the other side of it, I think, "Why don’t they comment?" Of course I begin by drawing the conclusion that they don’t comment because they don’t like it (silly insecurities), but of course if they didn't like it, they wouldn't come back, right? And according to my hit counter, they ARE coming back, so that argument doesn't hold water. I guess it will remain a mystery for a while longer

After all, one year is not that old. It may take several more years before I start writing  comment-provoking posts. Until then, feel free to LEAVE A COMMENT and tell me if there is something you particularly enjoy.

I'm gonna go buy my blog a birthday cake.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Congrads and Happy Birthday! I have only been following you for a few months but you have been such a major help style wise.

BYT- I am wearing the side bun today- very easy and chic looking

Totally Inspired said...

Hatsy Birtday... thats what I tell all my friends.. great accomplishment.. and I wish you many many mooore! Enjoy some of that blog birthday cake, lol!

LuceBuona said...

Happy Blogaversary!!! :D
Sorry I´ve missed it! But I´m still on time to tell you that you are great and I love visiting your blog! ;)
Hopefully there are many years and great moments to come!

Related Posts with Thumbnails