Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Another Fashionable Co-worker

I've mentioned before that the ladies I work with are all very stylish, fashionable women. It's one of the things I love most about my job. It's like a fashion show every day and each person's unique style comes through easily. We all feel comfortable dressing to suit our own unique styles, and yet we all manage to look professional at the same time. Last night, Kerry came in wearing an outfit that's quite similar to many of my work outfits, so I simply had to snap her photo.


I love the simple silhouette- a pencil skirt with a sweater- it's so 1960's-sexy-secretary. Honestly, she looks like she walked off the set of Mad Men and right into our shop. She could give Joan Holloway a run for her money! I'm not sure where the skirt and top are from, but I know her shoes are Madden Girl by Steve Madden. I know because I asked to try them on. They were quite comfy. 

I've managed to photograph three of my amazing co-workers- Gigi, Sadie and now Kerry. It's only a matter of time before I get all of them on the blog. They are all very camera shy, which is what makes it difficult to document all their fabulousness, but trust me- I'm working on it! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just jacked off to her picture

Related Posts with Thumbnails