Saturday, February 5, 2011

Gift certificates are nice, too

Today is Saturday, a very busy day at work, one that usually causes me to come home and crash before 9:30. Tomorrow is Sunday, which doesn't seem like a very big deal except that it's also MY BIRTHDAY. Because of these two totally unrelated, but completely relevant things, I'm giving myself the weekend off from blogging. See you back here Monday and in the meantime, please feel free to send me lots of presents. Need ideas for what to get me? Umm.... hello? I post cool things on the blog all the time- just pick one!

But seriously, if you're not going to buy me something pretty to wear, the least you could do is send me delicious cookies and cakes and chocolate covered strawberries and maybe even some flowers to go with those yummy treats. And I wouldn't complain if the delivery boy was super cute. Just sayin'.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails