Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Shoesday Tuesday: Boutiques.com

I think it should be pretty obvious by now that I have a minor shoe obsession. The only problem is that with my new job, the shoes I love to wear are not the shoes that are practical to wear. I've said it before and I'll say it again- I'm on my feet (literally) all day long, sometimes for 10 hours days and it just isn't practical to wear the 4 inch (plus) heels to work. I save them for going out, or for special occasions, but in terms of everyday, flats and moderate wedges are my friends.

I prefer a bit of a wedge, since a completely flat shoe often offers little to no support and it certainly doesn't do much to help elongate my shape (and you all know how much I talk about that)! The problem is finding moderate wedges that don't look orthopedic. Then my BFF Beth told me about Boutiques.com and I decided to check it out one day. Of course, I immediately clicked to the shoe section. After perusing through some really fun (and totally impractical) shoes, I turned my attention to moderate wedges and lo and behold, I found SO many that were so pretty! And of course I'm going to share them with you:




Jessica Simpson Women's Hasher Wedge, Endless.com, Out of stock, but worth checking back for

Steve Madden Parlez Wedge, Heels.com, $74.99

Of course, I couldn't help myself from looking at the completely impractical (but oh-so-pretty) tall wedges and high heel pumps. But that's another post for another Shoesday Tuesday. In the meantime, get out there and TWEET! (Don' forget the hashtag: #ShoesdayTuesday)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails