Monday, October 4, 2010

What IS this?

I love receiving my "Shop it to Me" emails every week- the shoes, the dresses, the bags, the tops, the accessories- I love it all. But every now and then, there will be something I just don't understand. Like this:

Aside from the obvious silhouette issue, can someone explain to me why on earth black satin and grey flannel were chosen to be combined in this unfortunate manner? It looks like a tacked-on kangaroo pouch gone horribly wrong! Please, if you understand this and can explain it to me, leave a comment. There is so much about it that I find unfortunate. So much.

2 comments:

Beth said...

oh my. I can't imagine who would venture to wear this one.

Maria said...

Agreed. There is so much wrong with that dress that I wouldn't even know where to start.

Related Posts with Thumbnails