Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Shoesday Tuesday

Since I'm saving so much money making new work-appropriate dresses for myself, I figured I could splurge on shoes to go with them. And then I realized that I bought fabrics that easily coordinate with many different shoes I already own. In order to justify buying new work shoes, I'd have to go back to the fabric store and buy fabric specifically because I don't have shoes that would look good with it. And let's be honest- with the number of shoes in my closet, that might be a difficult task. So instead, I'll just fantasize about what shoes I would buy if 1.) I needed shoes to go with my new dresses AND 2.) Money is no object. Neither of these situations is relevant, so for this post, the sky's the limit!

Miz Mooz Symphony Pump, Nordstrom, $109.95




Fashion is Art Heel, Modcloth, $102.99



Aliya, Jimmy Choo, $645



I've been thinking lately that I need to find the perfect royal blue pump- it's one of a few colors that is lacking in my wardrobe and what a fun way to include it- through a fabulous shoe. Anyway, don't these last Blahniks remind you of the shoes Carrie wore when she married Big? In fact, the more I look at them, the more I think they ARE those shoes. Thoughts?

Well, regardless of their prices and starring moments in blockbuster films, I'd be thrilled to wear ANY of he above shoes with ANY of the new dresses I've made for myself over the last few days. Will that actually happen? According to my current bank account, no, it will not. That's okay, I'll dare to dream for the time being.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails