Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Shoesday Tuesday- Louboutin Measuring Tape Sandals

Not too long ago, my BFF Beth gave me a cute little gift- it was a flower brooch made out of a measuring tape. How appropriate for someone in my line of work, right? I, of course, loved it and even though it was given partly in jest, I still wore it and love it to this day. However, in the future, if anyone wants to give me a gift along similar lines, may I make a suggestion? Try these Louboutins instead:


Just to own a pair of Louboutins would be thrilling for me, but I'd especially enjoy it if they were so unique to my work! Leave a comment or tweet what you think of these shoes and if you tweet, don't forget the hashtag #ShoesdayTuesday

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG! Great find, so cute and humorous! I want them! XOXO, www.NatalyasCloset.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails