Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Rate My Look- Shopping Spree Stuff

First I want to congratulate "Anonymous" for correctly guessing which handbag I bought over the weekend. I opted for the smaller of the two and I'm very happy. The price I paid? Well, let's start by talking about the original sticker price- $348. It was marked down to $269.99 and then with a 50% discount followed by a 30% discount the final price was (drum roll, please).... $94.50!!!

And here I am sporting not only my new handbag, but one of the 5 new tops I bought as well. This one happens to be from Ann Taylor LOFT (as is the skirt):

Skirt and Top: Ann Taylor LOFT
Bag: Coach
Shoes: Payless
Necklace: Stella and Dot
Ring: Some little shop on Nantucket... 

I loved this top so much when I saw it in the shop, I actually bought it not only in this fun summer-y print, but I also got it in three other solid colors- peach, white and brown. I've already worn the peach one and I'm certain I'm going to get a lot of wear out of all four of them. I realized the other day that while I have a lot of great skirts, I don't have that many great tops. When I decided to stop at the outlets on Sunday, I had that goal in mind- to find great tops. I'm happy to say I was so successful. In addition to these tops from Ann Taylor, I also scored a fabulous printed silk top from Banana Republic. Maybe I'll post a photo of that one soon! 

Enjoy the rest of your Wednesday, everyone! 

1 comment:

Beth said...

I'm drooling, not just over the bag (which, of course, is beautiful), but over the whole look. The silhouette of the fitted blouse and pencil skirt is so slim and sharp, professional and summery. Love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails