Thursday, July 21, 2011

I missed my own birthday...

Well, that's not entirely true. I actually missed the birthday of my blog. July 16, 2009 was the date of my first post here on Style... the New Black and somehow I completely missed the date last week. Better late than never, right?

There are times that I can hardly believe I've been writing this same blog for two years straight and there are other times that I feel like I've been doing it forever. I want to keep it fresh and interesting so that return readers will always have something new and unique to read. And for those new readers, I want to be current and relevant, but also interesting enough that they may want to peruse the (over 800) archived posts.

I'm always asking for feedback on the blog and this post is no exception. If there is something you really loved or hated, something you want to know more about, or even just general criticism for me, I'm open to all of it. Please leave a comment or email me. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go celebrate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails