Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Shoesday Tuesday- Rate My Look

Today's Shoesday Tuesday is inspired by all the rain we've had recently. Who doesn't love a great pair of Wellington boots? Galoshes, rainboots, waders, whatever you call them they're just adorable, not to mention practical. I always get a few strange looks when I decide to rock the Wellies. Why do you think that is? Is it the wellies themselves, or maybe the outfit itself? What do you think? Adorable? Or atrocious? Leave me a comment if you like. Just like my last Rate My Look post, I promise my feelings won't be hurt if you hate the duds. And you can comment on more than just the shoes if you like. Or you can tell me about your favorite rainwear. The sky's the limit! Have a great day!

1 comment:

LuceBuona said...

I've been long-distance-loving rainboots for years!! Since I was a kid I would always ask for rainboots to go to school. Of course mom always thought it would look hideous!
And a couple of years they became fashionable and I still don't have a pair of lovely rainboots!!
Looking at your picture was a totally flashback! You look cute!
Nice pick :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails