Sunday, September 27, 2009

Rate My Look... again!


I've got to be honest- I'm loving this outfit. And it came about because of what I initially thought was a tragedy. The top was actually a dress that shrunk in the wash! I was SO bummed out because it was one of my favorite dresses to wear over the summer. It was short before, but now I think it would be obscene. So, not one to give up a favorite piece, I decided to pair it with a pair of dark wash jeans and some leopard print heels. I kind of love the juxtaposition of the super girly, almost naive lace top and the super high heeled leopard shoes. The picture above is not doing them justice, so here's a close-up:

Super hot, right? I love them. I'm not a huge fan of animal prints unless they come in small doses. A pair of shoes like this is just perfect for me. Here's the outfit breakdown:

Top: Forever 21, $17.80
Jeans: Old Navy, $19
Shoes: Target, $5.98
Earrings: H&M, $6

The shoes were a serious bargain. Speaking of bargain shoes, I found 2 fabulous pair at Bon-Ton today. They are currently having their big Goodwill Sale, so the prices on some of their stuff is out of this world. For example, the shoes I bought? Six bucks each! Seriously! I promise to take pictures and post about them soon.

3 comments:

K said...

I love the shoes and love the price even better!

Quay Summer said...

Yep, this outfit looks great.

Renée T. Habashy said...

Thanks so much! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails