Saturday, September 19, 2009

Accessories Anonymous

Tonight's Accessories Anonymous feature is statement earrings under $10. I LOVE earrings. One might say I'm a tad bit obsessed. I love big, bold, statement earrings, as long as they're not too heavy. Lately I'm on the hunt for a pair of big turquoise chandelier earrings, but I can't seem to find the perfect pair.

In the meantime, here are some of my pics for fabulous earrings on the cheap:
From Erickson Beaman for Target on sale for $6.98:


I love the feminine flower combined with the edgy-ness of the chains. Fabulous!

If they're not your bag, how about these cut-out wood earrings also from Target, selling for a mere $7.99:


Another $7.99 bargain, also from Target:

I'm in love. Abosolutely in love! I love Target because the prices are low enough that you can splurge on a bunch of trendy earrings without breaking the bank, but the cheap jewelry isn't so cheap that it turns your ears (or fingers, or wrist, or neck) green! Enjoy finding some statement earrings out there and if you know of a great place for other fabulous inexpensive earrings, let me know! Have a good night, everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails