Thursday, April 15, 2010

Project Runway: Season Seven, Penultimate episode

Bryant Park: Mila.

Boo. I am NOT a Mila fan at all. I feel like her clothes have all been done before. At least Jay was a little more innovative. The judges were right, though- he overdesigned everything. That's definitely typical of a less-experienced designer, or someone who's trying too hard and Jay definitely qualifies in both respects. Mila's 3 pieces were so expected and typical and could she PLEASE use a little bit of color? Please?!?!

Ok, who out there felt this was the harshest Tim Gunn has been across the board with his designer at-home visits? Holy cow! He was not mincing words this season! I am absolutely DYING to see Seth Aaron's collection and I think Emilio's will be interesting, too. I hope he adds some youth and vitality to it. What we saw of it tonight was exactly as Tim described and I really hope Emilio finds a way to breathe some life into it!

Who are you rooting for? Do you have a favorite? Leave a comment!

2 comments:

Totally Inspired said...

I am not a fan of Mila either (well except the hairstyle, lol)
I think I am rooting for Seth Arron. I really like his style and although he hasnt made anything I would or could actually wear, I still like his style. But I still think Emilio is good.

Taylor said...

Seth Aaron FTW. His style is definitely not my sort of look but he is awesome and his clothes are perfectly made. Emilio is kind of an ass and Mila bores me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails