Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Shoesday Tuesday

Today is the start of our annual Secret Santa game at AMT. It's a big deal for a lot of the performers simply because due to the crazy schedule (11 shows per week), it's hard to get away to see family at Christmas. So everyone becomes family at AMT and we play Secret Santa to bring us all together. It's a lot of fun, particularly because whenever someone finds something left for them, they'll shout, "Thank you, Secret Santa!" To which the entire cast & crew will respond, "You're welcome!" That's my favorite part of Secret Santa- everyone shouting "You're welcome!" My office is upstairs and today my Secret Santa left me a fabulous gift- the December issue of Elle magazine. I could have used the intercom, (or "squawk box" as we call it), but instead I went downstairs to the backstage area to say "Thank you," mostly so I could hear everyone respond "You're welcome!"

Anyway, while flipping through my FABULOUS gift, I saw these shoes by Mai Lamore:


Are they amazing or what? I can't even tell you what they cost- "price upon request." It would be hard for me to wear these shoes simply because I'd constantly be afraid of ruining them. To me, they are a piece of art and as much as I'd love to don them with the perfect LBD, if I had the bucks to buy them, I would have to be SO careful. What do you think? Am I crazy for loving these? Leave a comment and tell me what you think!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those shoes are amazing! & I love that scrabble ring in your last post. I would do anything to get my hands on that exact ring with the "T" :)

J said...

There is never anything crazy about loving a pair of shoes.I will have dreams about these Beautiful Shoes. Thanks for posting them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails