Saturday, December 12, 2009

More Scarflets

Turns out the scarflet is super popular! I have had multiple requests for them including one from my fellow blogger, Nancy of f8hasit. I am waiting on a coworker to help make the wooden stakes that hold the scarf in place, but in the meantime, I've been busy knitting up these suckers. Here are two more, the top one for Nancy, the next for my friend Michelle.





If you like the pattern and want to knit one for yourself or a friend, the original post can be found here.

I'm pretty sure the pattern is right, but I've never been good at that type of thing. I usually just knit (or sew) and then the garment either turns out or it doesn't. If someone wants to know how I did it, I can't always explain. If you find a flaw in my pattern, feel free to contact me and let me know. 

What I love about this scarflet is that it's interesting, but not too bulky AND you can use either the wooden stake or a brooch or pretty much anything to hold it in place. Or you can use nothing, just wrap the scarflet around yourself and go! I've even had a request for a neckwarmer version that's literally just a tube. I'll hopefully finish that one by Monday and post a picture shortly thereafter. And then I'm retiring this pattern for at least a few months. I'm flattered so many people like it, but it's time to move on to something else!  

1 comment:

Tela de Araña said...

oh I like both!
Do you make them? Do you sell them?...

Related Posts with Thumbnails