Sunday, December 27, 2009

ModCloth, I heart you.

Have any of you out there heard of ModCloth? I'm pretty sure I could drain several bank accounts stocking up on all sorts of beautiful pieces from them! Here is a sampling of pieces that have me drooling. No, that's an understatement. These pieces literally made my heart skip a beat.  









Cable Car Tour Dress, $47.99 (Out of stock, though! Bummer!)












Simply Snug Neck Warmer, $44.99 (reminds you a little of my scarflet, doesn't it?)






Rented Tux Heels, $94.99 (Out of stock!)

I could spend an entire month's salary on their dresses. No joke.




















I could go on like this for hours, but you get the idea. I like that there is a large range of prices for all items, particularly dresses. Sure, there are a few in the $400 range, but there are also plenty below $100. In fact, the majority of the dresses available were under $100, lots under $75. And if you're really into retro, they also have lots of home decor items as well as books. I'm in love.

1 comment:

Wear Necessities said...

Wow, those pieces are truly gorgeous!! Im sure they are worth the prices too, but are a bit high for my budget!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails