Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Shoesday Tuesday- Jelly Flats for Amy

While on the cape a couple of weekends ago, my friend Amy found dozens of tiny little jelly fish washed up on the shore. Using a child's beach spade, she diligently scooped each one up and helped them all back into the ocean. And while I'm sure many of them ended up washed up on the shore again, I think we were all proud of Amy for trying to save the jellies.

For me, the only kind of jellies I care to have in my life are these:

Melissa Campana Jelly Ballet Flats, Saks Fifth Avenue, $80

I'm not saying I wish the baby jellies an ill will, but I'd rather focus on the retro trend of jelly shoes. After all, the jellies at the beach can sting you! These ones just make your feet look pretty. 

1 comment:

Beth said...

I'm pretty sure Spider Woman's mild-mannered alter-ego wears these shoes.

Related Posts with Thumbnails