Sunday, October 4, 2009

I'm joining the 21st century....

Yes, it's true- I've decided to join the 21st century. I've added a shopping cart to my official website so now you can purchase gift certificates and closet consultations ONLINE! Whoo-hoo! Isn't that exciting?

I chose to only include closet consultations (Single or couple) and gift certificates in $25 incremements because the other services I provide can vary more in price. For example, a style party with only 4 people would cost less than one with 6 or 8. Also, corporate events can vary in price depending on how long you'd like me to present and whether or not I'll be doing individual evaluations. For those services, please email me for more information or to schedule an event.

The good news is that with Christmas fast approaching, you could very easily get all your stocking stuffers out of the way with a handful of gift certificates from yours truly!

Feel free to stop by the website anytime as I update it whenever there is something new and exciting to share.

1 comment:

Style to Wear West London Personal Stylist said...

Great present idea, and couple wardrobe work is soooo good

Related Posts with Thumbnails