Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sweater Fever

During my first week back as a working stiff, we had an unseasonably warm day- I actually chose not to wear tights for three days in a row because the lingering "heat wave" had the temperatures in the high 50's and low 60's. The last week has been back to "normal" fall weather and I'm all bundled up in one of my coziest sweaters. I love sweaters- they are ideal layering pieces and there is something very comforting about wrapping yourself up in a cozy, warm sweater to keep the chill away. I love the finest knits like alpaca and cashmere, but I also love a good chunky knit as well. If it will keep me warm, I'll probably love it. If it's stylish to boot? All the better. Like these:


Cashmere V-Neck Cardigan, Fair Indigo, $39.50



If you live in a warmer climate than me, I will probably be jealous of you in a couple of months when I'm up to my eyeballs in snow and the wind chill factor is putting us into negative numbers on the thermostat. But now? I'm happy to be warm and cozy in my favorite sweaters. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails