Thursday, April 14, 2011

Rate My Look- The Wild One

While getting dressed for work the other day, the image of Marlon Brando in the classic leather motorcycle jacket with white t-shirt and blue jeans was at the forefront of my mind. How this image popped into my head, I can't explain, but it served as the inspiration for my outfit that day. I started thinking about that classic combination of a simple white t-shirt and blue denim. James Dean, Marlon Brando, even Elvis Presley sported this look at one time. I'm sure you can see the resemblance between my outfit and Brando's:

Brando

Me

What? You don't see the resemblance? Not even a little? Wow. I'm disappointed in you. Clearly I am wearing a denim skirt, just like Brando is wearing denim jeans. Duh. Clearly we are both wearing white t-shirts. Of course, mine has lovely little rosettes along the neckline, created with stitching, but still- white t-shirts nonetheless. And I admit, a sky blue cardigan and a black leather motorcycle jacket aren't exactly in the same family, but I'm wearing SUEDE boots! Suede is basically the same as leather. That totally makes up for it! 

Well, I suppose I can admit it might be a bit of a stretch, but there is one thing Brando and I have in common besides our outfits: we're both total babes. 

1 comment:

Maria said...

I love it! You look great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails