Sunday, November 1, 2009

I'm exhausted!!!

I know I have been remiss in my blogging duties lately, but that is because I've been oh-so- busy getting the AMT Christmas Show finished and running. I'm very happy with the costumes this year and I'll be sure to take pictures soon to post on here for you to see. We built more than half the show in house, which is unusual for us, but it was all worth it in the end. Last night we opened to friends & family, sort of an unofficial preview, but today we officially open to the general public. I'm sure the show will be well-received. It's a great show, very entertaining, lots of amazing singing and dancing, and of course, some fabulous costumes!

So please forgive me for being a blogging slacker, but I promise to get back on track very soon. Just as soon as I rest up a bit- I'm exhausted!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails