Saturday, September 10, 2011

Another Trunk Show Weekend

Trunk shows are seriously the most fun when it comes to working in the bridal industry. First of all, there are lots more dresses in the store than usual. I love seeing the new dresses, not only hanging on the racks, but especially on the brides who are coming in to try them on. It's amazing how a dress can look so completely different when it's actually on someone's body and not just a mannequin. This weekend we have a trunk show with Allure Bridal and their new dresses really are gorgeous. Check these out:

Style 8873

The lace on this gown is really beautiful and the silhouette is stunning. I love the deep v-neckline and the open back. For the bride who wants to look sexy on her wedding day, this dress is where it's at. 

Style 8862

I love the mix of traditional and modern with this dress. The silhouette is a classic ballgown shape, but the ruffles and cool asymmetrical detail at the waist bring it into the present day. This dress has great movement- it's very fluid and the ruffles are light as a feather. 

Finally, this beauty is one of my favorites: 
Style 8852

I love the ruched bodice and the full circle skirt. It's not too mermaid in shape, and I love the asymmetrical seam where the skirt meets the bodice. It's a simple dress with an amazing fit and stunning details. This dress is a winner in my book. 

I don't think I'll even grow tired of seeing a bride find her dress. It's so awesome to see a woman light up when she sees her reflection and you know she's found "the one." 

Check out the other dresses Allure has to offer. Leave a comment and tell me what you think of their collection. I'd love to hear your opinion! 



1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Wow, those dresses are gorgeous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails