Sunday, March 6, 2011

Christian Siriano for Speigel

You all know about my obsession with former Project Runway contestant Christian Siriano. And if you haven't been living in a bubble, you have probably heard about the line of evening wear he did for Spiegel. If you haven't heard about it yet, consider this your own personal press release. Anyway, the line isn't available until April, but all the pieces can be pre-ordered.

Can you guess which one is going to be whisking its way to my door as soon as the collection is released next month? Take a look at what's available here and then pop back to the blog to leave a comment and tell me which one you think I had to have.

And if there's one that YOU simply had to have, you can bet I want to hear about it!

Finally, take a look at how adorable Christian is in his appearance on The View:



Love him! (Also, weren't those shoes on the model to DIE for? I need.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails