Thursday, February 4, 2010

Rate My Look


Sorry for two outfit posts in a row, but I'm totally swamped this week. I was supposed to fly home for a long weekend tomorrow, but with the impending storm, I moved my flight up to this afternoon which means accomplishing an entire days worth of work in only half a day. I've felt pretty manic for the last 24 hours, but soon I'll be in an airplane on my way to a weekend full of eating, relaxing and shopping. Whoo-hoo!

Anyway, this outfit features one of my favorite cropped jackets. I've mentioned before that the "lumberjack" trend is very in right now, but I prefer to pepper my outfits with the trend rather than go for an all-over lumberjack effect. This outfit features a plaid print, but I've worn it with sleek, dark jeans, my favorite wedges, some sparkly bangles and a soft turtleneck sweater with an eyelet knit. Even though the jacket is boxy and plaid, I don't look any less feminine. What do you think of it?

Check back tomorrow for a continuation of this post. I ambushed my coworker when I found out he was sporting a lumberjack trend piece and snapped some fun photos of his look.

3 comments:

f8hasit said...

I love the little jacket! Perfect!

Have a wonderful weekend! Eating, relaxing and shopping? What IS that?
Enjoy!
:-)

And safe travels....

K said...

The jacket looks nice! Definitely still girly. Have a great weekend.

Danielle said...

LOVE the jacket!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails