Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Shoesday Tuesday: Joann's Heels

We have a handful of amazing new stylists at Madeleine's Daughter these days. You've already met Ashley, but we also have another Ashley as well as Jessie and Joann. All three are super stylin' ladies who will now doubt all end up on the blog at some point. Today it's going to be Joann because she wore the most fabulous pair of heels to work the other day and I was drooling over them.

What a babe! Am I right? Of course I am. 

Joann is one of those women that just makes you feel great when you're around her. She has a light hearted, warm presence about her that I just adore. She has been at Madeleine's for a little over a month and I'm already so impressed with how quickly she's caught on, how well she works with brides and just her overall demeanor. I'm a fan. 

Now, for a closer look at those pumps: 


At first glance, you might think those were just a pair of basic black heels. But then you look closer and you start to notice all the amazing details- the ombre heels, the fabric bow on the toe- aren't they fabulous?

I want to also point out (and I hope Joann doesn't mind), but she wears about a size 10 1/2, which admittedly is a difficult size to wear. Shoes that are adorable when they're a size 6, often look less and less cute the larger the size. And I can't tell you how often I've heard women with larger feet complain about how it's so impossible to find anything cute over a size 7. Well guess what- Joann does. Joann finds fashionable shoes and she wears them to work every day. I've seen cute leopard print flats, stylish boots, and then these gorgeous pumps. So for all you nay-sayers out there who say that there isn't anything pretty in those hard-to-find sizes, I say, "You're wrong. Look a little harder."

We all have a body part that is difficult to dress, something that makes shopping more of a chore and that often throws a wrench into our perfectly planned outfit ideas. There is no denying that if you have a size 5 or 11 foot, then finding good shoes will always be harder for you than it will for me and my size 8 1/2's. Maybe that's not fair, but Joann is a shining example of someone who clearly didn't let anything get between her and a fabulous pair of shoes. Isn't that inspiring?

Happy Shoesday Tuesday, everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails