Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Shoesday Tuesday: Steampunk Fabulousness

One of my favorite things about this blog is putting up a photo of SOMEONE ELSE! I recently got together with my friend Tim- you probably remember him from our Live Project Runway blogs. On this particular night, he introduced me to another friend of his, whose shoes I HAD to share with you:



So steampunk-esque and yet so modern when paired with a great pair of jeans! I love the heel, the buttons, the two-tone color combination- I love it all!

What do you think of them? Rather than leaving a comment to tell me, please tweet your opinion with our favorite hashtag #ShoesdayTuesday

Thanks so much- I'll see you on Twitter!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I lack Twitter, so I can't tweet, but I'm psyched to see my shoes on the blog! Another great point about them is that, in addition to having great style flair, they're SO comfortable. And the style is Aerosoles Tyrolean.

Related Posts with Thumbnails