Saturday, December 18, 2010

Rate My Look- As Promised

I hope all my lovely readers appreciate how I suffer for them. It was a mere 13 degrees outside when I snapped this photo. I thought my camera's lens was literally going to frost over.


Despite the below-freezing temperature, I don't look very cold, do I? That's because I'm wearing cashmere- the softest, warmest, most amazing wool out there. I blogged the other day about cashmere and its virtues. If you missed that post, you can read it here. This past Wednesday, I visited a couple of local consignment shops and that is when I scored the amazing sweater pictured above. Yes, it was an amazing price ($9.75)  and yes it was literally good as new- not a flaw on it. And the color! The color is so perfect. I love the shawl neckline, too. As I mentioned the other day, cashmere is a perfect layer on cold days and this sweater did not disappoint. On the day I wore it, the high temperature was 21 degrees Fahrenheit. The low was around 11. I was warm and cozy all day long, even while snapping this photo. 

2 comments:

Steph said...

So... were you warm and cosy in your cashmere or suffering for our sakes?

Renée T. Habashy said...

Well, most days I suffer, but this day the cashmere kept most of me pretty warm. My hands were frozen, though! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails