Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Tim Gunn's Style

We're all so familiar with Tum Gunn's fabulous, tailored suit look, but over the last few years, he's branched out a bit. On the most recent episode of Project Runway, he sported a look that was more playful and even youthful. Rather than wear his standard suit with a patterned shirt and tie, he wore dark wash, fitted jeans with the hem rolled into cuffs, kind of reminiscent of the 50's. He was still polished and professional, not to mention impeccably tailored, but I just adore how he played with the whimsical feeling and added just a touch of nostalgia to an otherwise basic look.

I created a polyvore set inspired by this outfit. I hope my gentlemen readers will consider this look at some point:

Tim Gunn Style



If not, maybe just the tailored jeans and blazer look? I'm a fan.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails