Thursday, July 23, 2009

Shop It To Me!

Isn't this dress fabulous?
And what about these shoes? They are SO fun!
Don't you love this Michael Kors bag? So chic!
What do all of these things have in common? They were all delivered to my email inbox at HUGE markdown prices- we're talking more than 50% off- by Shopittome.com. And the best part is that I chose which designers clothing, shoes and accessories would be included in these emails. It's like having my own personal internet shopper! Not only does Shop It To Me allow ME to select which designers discounts I want to hear about, but it also lets ME choose the frequency of the emails I receive, even going so far as to let ME choose which day or days the emails arrive. It's fabulous. AND free! No joke! I've been receiving their emails for a few months now and I have to say, I love it. Even if I don't buy anything for a while, it's nice to see what kind of deals are out there. I love it!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails