Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Shoesday Tuesday- Tapas Blogging

As much as I love my weekly Shoesday Tuesday, I know I'm not the only one out there creating fabulous blog posts about shoes. Today I want to share some other shoe-related sites from around the interwebs:

Styleite says there are 10 Shoe Vocabulary Words You Should Know and Probably Don't

Sea of Shoes is exactly that and Jane makes sure they are always beautifully photographed. Also, the vintage pieces that girl finds is unreal.

Manolo's Shoe Blog cracks me up every time. Humor AND shoes? I'm swooning!

The Shoe Goddess has a section of her site known as "In Her Shoes" with fabulous interviews with various shoe designers and other shoe-industry people. Trust me, it's a good read.

While Shoe Blog may not have a very interesting blog title, there isn't a lack of interesting and entertaining posts like this one calling out flatforms for the ugly shoes they are, or this post where I learned that there actually are Crocs out there that aren't hideous. Who knew?

While there are likely an infinite number of fantastic shoe-related blogs and sites out there on the interwebs, the above links are a few that I personally enjoy visiting. What about you? Do you have  favorite shoe blog or site? Share it in your tweet this week and don't forget the hashtag- #ShoesdayTuesday

Have a great day, everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails