Saturday, May 7, 2011

My First Stella and Dot Trunk Show Tonight!

I'm sure you all know about the virtual trunk show that I'm currently hosting with Natalya Steindler as the gracious virtual hostess. But I'm still super excited about my first LIVE and IN PERSON trunk show tonight hosted by my friend and coworker McKenzie! I hope to have a group of 8-10 ladies who will be viewing my collection and shopping for fabulous jewelry of their own!

One of the great things about Stella and Dot is that they are completely online in terms of support, trunk shows, shopping, etc. Once a trunk show is booked, I put it on my online calender through the S&D website. Once it's online, it's technically considered "open," which means anyone can purchase something and help earn that particular hostess points towards her free jewelry credits. So even though McKenzie's party is tonight, her trunk show has been open for over a week. If any of her friends were unable to attend, they could still purchase some jewelry, but they don't have to wait until a certain date or time to do it! I love how convenient it is.

Another thing I love about Stella and Dot is the packaging of their jewelry. Take a look at the packaging on my first shipment of jewelry:

The inside of the shipping box is printed with a bright Stella and Dot pattern and even the tissue is lovely blue stripes! 

The boxes are absolutely precious! Each piece of jewelry is nestled in foam to protect it. 


I also love how each box builds up your self esteem. Or states the obvious, however you want to view it. 

As always, please let me know if you are interested in hosting your own Stella and Dot trunk show- I'd love to be your stylist! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! 

P.S. Don't forget that today is also DERBY DAY! Wear a hat! Drink a mint julep! Watch "the most exciting two minutes in sports!" Want to know what I did last year on Derby Day? Click here and here and you'll see! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails