Sunday, February 24, 2013

Minty Mint

Are you guys in love with the mint color trend? I'm on the fence. I prefer bold jewel tones most of the time, but this pretty pastel is a refreshing departure for me:

Patent Skinny Belt, Banana Republic, $29.50

Hanalei Bay Top, Modcloth, $37.99

Rochas Foldover Clutch, Barneys, $650

Chloe Madeleine Bag, Barney's, $I have no idea

I love how creamy the hue is this season. It's not too bright, not too pastel, it's like Goldilocks- it's just right. I think I may have to find a way to work this color into my wardrobe pretty soon, before it's gone! What do you think of this color trend? Love it? Hate it? Already wearing it? It's so yesterday? Leave a comment and as always thank you for reading! 

1 comment:

Renée T. Habashy said...

Check back on Wednesday for a response to your comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails