Sunday, February 17, 2013

I Know There Must Be a Clever Title for This Post, But It's Escaping Me For the Moment

I never thought this would be the case, but I'm actually really into the whole contrast-sleeve trend that's been going on lately. I saw it first several months ago, and thought, "hmm... that's interesting." The more I see it, the more I like it. I haven't actually purchased anything yet, but that's not to say I won't. Not sure what I'm talking about? Here are some fabulous examples:

Aryn K Sequin Sleeve Blazer, Bluefly, $44.09


It's not just for the ladies, either! Check out this fabulous mens' shirt:

And if you need any more evidence at all that this is a cute trend, just check out my girl Zooey Deschanel on a recent episode of New Girl: 

Love! 

So, what do you guys think of this look? Love it or hate it? Leave a comment and let me know. And as always, thank you for reading! 



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails