Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My Day With Joya Beauty

Remember how excited I was last week for my makeup lesson with Joya Beauty? If not, you can read the post here. Well, today was the big day and I loved every minute I spent with Joanne!

I even made a video to tell you guys all about the experience, so enjoy!



I have to admit, learning to record a video, then edit it and then upload it to YouTube all in one day was a little daunting. Fortunately, Macs are pretty much designed to be user-friendly, and it only took a few minutes of playing around to figure it out. Granted, the video is as simple as it gets, but maybe next time I'll be able to add some music or fun transitions or who even knows what else? They sky's the limit, as they say.

Feel free to comment on anything to do with this post- my makeup, Joya Beauty, my video recording and editing skills- anything at all! And have a great day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails