Monday, November 12, 2012

Necklace Twinsies!

In June I took a trip down to North Carolina to visit my boyfriend and his awesome kids for a week. It was a great trip and I even managed to do a little shopping while I was there. In Boone, NC, there is an adorable little Main Street with even more adorable little shops including the kids' favorite- The Candy Barrel. My favorite was M.C. Adams Clothier. It was such an adorable, fashionable little shop right in the middle of the mountains. I couldn't believe my eyes. I found an amazing necklace there and when I got back from my trip, Juhree instantly tried to steal it. Fortunately, the owner of the store was super helpful and nice and helped me buy another version of the necklace for Juhree and even shipped it up to New Hampshire for me. And here we are in all our necklace-twinsie-glory:


We are a couple of babes, that's for sure. I'm sure you've seen this style necklace. After I bought it, they literally flooded the market. I've seen them on TV, all over the fashion magazines and everywhere on the internet. I'd like to think I led the charge in making these necklaces so popular. You're welcome. 

Today is the last day of my trip to North Carolina. Hopefully I can convince the Professor to let me hop over to M.C. Adams before I go and see if they have any other swoon-worthy goodies I can snatch up! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails