Monday, August 1, 2011

Sneak Peek of the Next Renee Terese Original

Over the weekend, I had a fitting with a friend who has asked me to make her a dress. It went really well- her measurements were spot on and the dress fit almost perfectly. I am so excited to finish it up and get it to her, but there are a lot of little details to complete. I won't show you a photo of the whole dress until after I've given it to her, but I thought you might enjoy a little sneak peek!


The photo is not doing the color of this dress justice. It is so much better in person, but you'll have to take my word for it. I really enjoy sewing, but I especially enjoy when I can make something for someone else and give them not only a unique garment, but a unique experience. 

Happy Monday, everyone! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails