Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Shoesday Tuesday- Amour

Maybe it's my obsession with two-tone oxfords and spectators that has me swooning over these shoes, but there is just something about them that is drawing me in:


They are also available in a black and white combination, but I prefer the beige- it's a more modern mix. The studs on the toe are just icing on the cake. 

FULL DISCLOSURE: I saw these shoes in my Shoe Dazzle Showroom. This month. I threatened to drop both Shoe Dazzle and Just Fabulous a few months ago. Rather than drop them from my life, I just stopped dedicated posts on my blog to them. The truth is that I never dropped them because they send me emails full of pretty shoes! Yes, it got tiresome blogging about them, so that's why I stopped that. But shoes sent straight to my inbox? How could I ever say "no" to that? Don't judge me. 

Please tell me what you think of these shoes- leave a comment or tweet with our special hashtag #ShoesdayTuesday- I can't wait to see what you have to say! 

1 comment:

Maria said...

Love them! I couldn't wear a heel that high without extreme pain unless they came with a Chippendale's dancer to carry me from place to place, but they are gorgeous.

Related Posts with Thumbnails