Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Shoesday Tuesday- Anthropologie's Best

I think my favorite day lately has been the day the Anthropologie catalog arrives in the mail. This week, I must have looked through it at least half a dozen times in one sitting, just taking in all the beautiful clothing and shoes. Honestly, their styling and photography is so wonderful- it's all very inspiring.

That is why this week's Shoesday Tuesday is all about Anthro- I've selected what I think are the best of their new shoes to share with you. With the heat of summer upon me, I didn't think anything could get me drooling over fall shoes right now, but apparently there is and it's a tiny little catalog.






I'm currently drooling for each and every one of these shoes, but if I had to pick just one to own, it would definitely be the Points of Light Oxfords. You all know how I feel about oxfords in general, but these are at once chic and whimsical. They have a touch of Mad Hatter to them that makes them just a touch more special than any other oxfords I've encountered. 

What do you think of these shoes? Do you love them? Hate them? Which ones would you wear? Leave a comment or tweet your response with our special hashtag #ShoesdayTuesday





1 comment:

Maria said...

Oooh, the Lake and Land Heels! Want.

Related Posts with Thumbnails