Friday, August 12, 2011

Monoque Lhuillier Trunk Show This Weekend!

At work these days, I'm up to my eyeballs in alterations appointments- brides are constantly coming in for fittings. It's so busy, in fact, that I sometimes forget that the store also functions as a place for brides to shop for and purchase a wedding gown. Until I remember that we have an amazing trunk show happening this weekend and then I can't help but notice. This weekend is our annual Monique Lhuillier trunk show and I am SO excited!

A Monique girl is a bride who not only wants to feel stunning on her wedding day, but she also wants to wear something more fashion-forward and special. She wants the finest fabrics and textiles for her gown- from smooth silk satins to the softest tulles and the most sparkly rhinestones. My absolute favorite gown in our store right now is a design by Monique Lhuillier and every time I see it, I swoon:

Bellflower by Monique Lhuillier

I wish this photo did the dress justice, but it truly does not. The fabric is an amazing textile that almost seems as if it was embossed with a delicate floral pattern. The skirt is enormous and on the whole, wearing this dress feels like wearing a cloud, or at least that's how I imagine it. 

I'm looking forward to our trunk show this weekend because I'm going to get to see lots and lots of beautiful brides in stunning gowns. Hopefully there are quite a few who will actually find their dream dress this weekend. I hope at least one of them falls in love with Bellflower. It's just too pretty for words. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails