Sunday, March 10, 2013

Rate My Look: Sunday Best

In the first part of the year, Madeleine's Daughter is open an extra day of the week- Sunday. It's a short day, and even though I'm on my feet for all of it, I can sometimes manage to wear a pair of heels for at least most of the day. Today was one such day and I pulled out a really fun pair to spice things up:


I was going for a little bit of a twist on Joan Holloway, and I think it worked. By the end of the day, however, my feet had pretty much had it in those heels. They spent the car ride home chillin' out on the passenger seat: 


I really love the color combination of the deep, dark turquoise suede of my shoes and the rich, coral leather of my bag. I would love a dress or a skirt or something in a print that combines these two colors. That would be SO fabulous and perfect for this time of year. It's not quite spring, but we need those bright colors to boost our spirits, along with the extra sunshine thanks to Daylight Savings.

Check back tomorrow for a little more about my make-up today. I tried something new and I liked it!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Great look! And way to pull off the red lip that's so hot right now.

Renée T. Habashy said...

Thanks, Beth!! You guessed what tomorrow's post is about... :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails